Setting up Google Apps in Apple Mail 3.0 (Leopard) (IMAP)March 21, 2011
Setting up Google Apps on BlackBerry (IMAP)March 21, 2011
- Click Mail > Preferences….
- On the Accounts tab, click the + button to add a new account.
- Fill in the Welcome to Mail window with the following information:
- Full Name: [your name]
- Email Address: your full email address [username@your_domain.com]
- Password: your Gmail password
- Click Create, verify your Account Summary, and youre all set!
If youd like to verify your IMAP settings after you have configured your mail client, you can view this through the Accounts tab by going through Mail > Preferences… The settings should be as follows:
To review your port number information, click on the Advanced tab.