point2point respects the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of others and requests that the people who use its services do the same. If you believe your work has been reproduced or used in another way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may provide a notice to our copyright agent. If you believe that your work has been copied or used and is accessible on a service provided by us in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information in writing:
- the electronic or physical signature of the rights holder in the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of that person;
- identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- an identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, and information reasonably sufficient to permit point2point to locate the material (for example, by providing a URL to the material); or, if applicable, identification of the reference or link to material or activity claimed to be infringing, and information reasonably sufficient to permit point2point to locate that reference or link;
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright rights holder, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in your notification is accurate and a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the rights holder or are authorized to act on the behalf of the rights holder.
Our designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement can be reached at Attn: Copyright Agent, 5808 Lake Washington Blvd. NE, Ste. 300, Kirkland, WA 98033; email@example.com; facsimile number 425.298.2780.
It is our policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances an account or the access rights of a subscriber for repeated copyright infringement, and we also reserve the right to terminate an account or subscriber for even one instance of infringement.
point2point may access, preserve and disclose to third parties any of your information or data (including personally identifiable information and private communications) related to a written complaint of copyright infringement if point2point believes in its sole discretion that such access, preservation, or disclosure is necessary or useful to respond to or otherwise address such complaint.