To delete a user from your Google Apps domain:
- 1. Sign in to the Google Apps administrator control panel.
The URL is https://mail.domain.com, where domain.com is the domain name you used to sign up for Google Apps.
- Click the Organization & Users tab.
- Check the box next to the user (or users) you want to delete.
- Click More actions > Delete users
- When prompted, confirm that you want to delete the user
- If necessary, delete the user from your Gmail contacts list.
Remember that it takes up to five days for a user to be deleted so make sure to delete any unnecessary accounts before your Google Apps Premier free 30 day trial ends.